Our fees and deposit
A 25% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 75% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The 75% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
Providing data
You must provide all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. you can include data but not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos, and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount. Where you fail to provide data, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
Revised version
We are glad to provide you with the opportunity to make an alteration to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification. Our website development appearance is flexible and allows certain changes to the original specification. However, any major deviation from the specification will be charged per hour.
Charges for Other Services and responsibilities
We are pleased to develop the website however, we are only responsible for the website design and maintenance instead of articles and the wordings. o Charges for any additional services requested during the project that are over and above the estimated time or out of scope will become fully payable at the time of estimate acceptance.
Clients responsibilities and project delays
We are providing a chance for your full co-operation to complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development, there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to speed up the feedback process.
Approval of work
After completion of the work, you will be informed and have the opportunity to evaluate it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such information. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be considered to have been approved.
Cancellation of work
If you reject any of our work within the 7-day review period, or not approve previous work performed by us to answer any points recorded as being disappointing, and we acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, we can elect to treat this contract as at an end and take measures to recover payment for the completed work. o Rejection of orders may be made initially by telephone contact, or e-mail, however, following this, sscreation.design will need formal notification in writing to the email address. The client will then be invoiced for all work completed over and above the non-refundable deposit that will have been made at the time of first ordering. The balance of funds must be paid within 30 days. If any cancellation which is not formally confirmed in writing and received by sscreation.design within 14 days of such instruction being issued, will be responsible for the full cost of the project.
Settlements
After completion of the 3-day evaluation period, we will charge you for the 75% balance of the project.
License
Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant you a license to use services from our website.
Right Click Disbled. SSCreation.Design